Add friends. Add exploring. Add stories.
Enter our Facebook competition and you could win a new MINI Countryman for the weekend.
Do you have a desire to explore? We’re talking about an insatiable hunger for adventure.
Simply tell us where an adventure in the new, more spacious MINI Countryman would take you and you could make your road trip dream a reality. Best answer wins.
Closing date 20th February 2017.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom, aged 25 and over with 2 years driving experience or more. Employees and their immediate families of Stratstone BMW & MINI Group and associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
- Start date for competition entry is 3rd February 2017. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 20th February 2017 at 23:59.
- One winner will be selected on 17th February 2017 to loan the new MINI Countryman for one weekend (between 24th February 2017 and the 31st May 2017).
- No entry fee, no purchase necessary.
- To take part, the Participant needs to enter the competition by answering the question appropriately by commenting on the Stratstone MINI Facebook competition post. All comments will be reviewed and the winning post will be adjudicated by an independent party from Stratstone MINI.
- Once the winner has been chosen, Stratstone MINI will contact the winner by private message on Facebook. The winner must accept the prize within 24 hours otherwise Stratstone MINI will select a different winner.
- Stratstone MINI does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received, or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Where required by mandatory local law, the identity of the winners will be published.
- The winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the online competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the website for whatever reason.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- The promoter is Alloy Racing Equipment Ltd which is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 901017 and has its offices at Loxley House, 2 Oakwood Court, Annesley, NG15 0DR.
MINI Countryman Terms:
- The vehicle can only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom.
- The winner must have held a valid UK driving license for a minimum of 2 years with no serious convictions and no more than 6 points on the license, and must provide the driving license upon vehicle collection.
- The MINI vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the MINI vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the MINI Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms excerpt: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding:
- Commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his failure to take reasonable care
- The car is insured subject to an insurance excess of £500 for each and every claim under £5,000; £1000 for each and every claim in excess of £5,000.
- Please note these excesses are in addition to any amount payable as a result of misfuelling and / or engine damage due to navigating through flooded areas.
- For clarity in such instances an additional excess to the value of 10% of the repair costs will be charged. Insurance does not cover personal belongings.
- Stratstone MINI has the right to refuse permission to drive if driving offences/disqualifications have occurred or if Stratstone MINI otherwise considers driver is unfit to drive.